• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hi from Bristol, N.Y. !!! Glad to be able to join!!

Stuck on state land

Recently introduced to saddle hunting thanks to some you tubers on here!! Like to thank you personally but not sure if that's advertising a channel... lol!! Names Rick Parshall and have been following some posts here and glad to finally be able to be one of you all!!

Welcome from Maryland!! Plenty of info & a great crew here!! Don’t hesitate to ask.........(after you use the search function)
Thanks!! I know the search has so much stuff it's hard to be sure a subject has/hasn't been touched upon elsewhere!! Glad to have found this site, amazing info and people!

Welcome from Maryland!! Plenty of info & a great crew here!! Don’t hesitate to ask.........(after you use the search function)
Like the swader/knader thread I started on here.. had ideas to add but have not been able to find it again..(I didn't start it but that's what brought me here...) think his name was Pete but....

Yes another New Yorker....welcome how's the hunting so far?
Friend moved to Florida and I lost my favorite private land spot Been hunting Stid Hill Multiple use area... let the same spike pass several times and usually tons of deer in road on way home... About it.. what part of NY you at? Thanks for the welcome!!

Mines been decent (Oswego/Cayuga county) hows yours been. Now that we are getting some more NY guys maybe next spring we could plan a upstate get together?
That would be cool!! Seeing more deer on the roads after hunting than I am on the local state land.. let a spike pass by me three times now and a couple tiny does but momma didn't show herself... I'm in Ontario cty Bristol

Back