• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hi from PA!

320thmp

Just getting back into saddle hunting, have a trophyline ambush and GW, seriously considering an Aerohunter. Just ordered Eberharts DVDs I have one of his books that has helped quite a bit with these pressured buck here in PA. Chatted with him on the phone a bit and he suggested this site, was on once before. Looking forward to reading some good info!

Welcome. This is a great group . These guys always help me out when I need to know something and they have a ton of experience to draw from.
Hope you like it here.
Again, welcome

essdub said:
Welcome. This is a great group . These guys always help me out when I need to know something and they have a ton of experience to draw from.
Hope you like it here.
Again, welcome

Thanks! I look forward to learning all I can! Been chasing white tails with a bow since I was 13, I am 36 now but I am far from an expert and always looking to learn from anyone I can talk to.

Welcome aboard!! I kinda found this site the same way LOL! I wrote to John after reading his books and he too suggested this site. This is a great site with alot guys with some serious knowledge.

Back