• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hickory Creek mini.

Zoa

Hickory Creek mini vertical crossbow, purchased new in September of this year. Parker Red Hot scope and front locking nut added. Comes with 4 DCA vertical crossbow arrows with 50 grain brass inserts. 3 have been fitted for Nufletch Ignitor lighted nocks, one is missing the actual nock though. That same one has a poorly reinstalled insert. It's a killing machine, all sighted in and ready to go.

I love this thing, killed three deer with it this fall, but the COVID economy has gotten real, and my 4th deer this year was killed with my Honda Civic. Help me get it running again. $675 TYD.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201205-114239_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201205-114239_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 351
  • Screenshot_20201205-114255_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201205-114255_Gallery.jpg
    586 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
Here is how I carry mine. Hands free. Sorry if I hijacked your thread but this may help to sell it.

Here is how I carry mine. Hands free. Sorry if I hijacked your thread but this may help to sell it.
Nah man I appreciate it! I used to have a single point sling rigged to a bolt I threaded into the stock, but then I saw your post in the Koolaid thread and imitated you thereafter lol. So convenient.

Back