• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hog jowls hangin boys

Blinginpse

Laid em on cure 7 days ago and pulled them up washed em and lettin them dry now. Will stuff them in smoker tomorrow for 14hrs. Killed 78 so far.
53e9982d7721d06c54503eb131657d08.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Laid em on cure 7 days ago and pulled them up washed em and lettin them dry now. Will stuff them in smoker tomorrow for 14hrs. Killed 78 so far.
53e9982d7721d06c54503eb131657d08.jpg

You are the man!!! Wish we had hogs in my neck of the woods!! Only thing we can hunt all year is coyotes!!!

We are killin domestic hogs sir. Usually a gooseneck trailer load at time. Upper 20's

Gotcha we use to have hog killins when I was younger and I always ended up stirring the hog heads but I still have very fond memories of those times cause all the family was together! But y'all are doing it on a way bigger scale so I am sure it is hard work thank you sir!!!!

Gotcha we use to have hog killins when I was younger and I always ended up stirring the hog heads but I still have very fond memories of those times cause all the family was together! But y'all are doing it on a way bigger scale so I am sure it is hard work thank you sir!!!!
It isn't to bad for work. Usually about 8-9-10 of us. I'm usually shootin and stickin or guttin em. We all kinda got our routine and roll on along pretty keen. I'm the youngest there by about 20 years. Grew up doin it since I was a squirt. Definitely something that's not a familiar way of life anymore. Remember being 10 or so gettin off bus changin cloths comin in shop and my paw have a ladder he set up for me I'd climb up the ladder and start guttin. It's a part of my life I'm very grateful for.

It isn't to bad for work. Usually about 8-9-10 of us. I'm usually shootin and stickin or guttin em. We all kinda got our routine and roll on along pretty keen. I'm the youngest there by about 20 years. Grew up doin it since I was a squirt. Definitely something that's not a familiar way of life anymore. Remember being 10 or so gettin off bus changin cloths comin in shop and my paw have a ladder he set up for me I'd climb up the ladder and start guttin. It's a part of my life I'm very grateful for.

I love it when I hear of our pastimes being carried on makes me feel like everything is not lost!!! Good on you!!!!!

Be careful what you wish for. Hogs are incredibly destructive and populate at an almost uncontrollable rate. They can and will become a problem.
That's what I hear! We have a few domesticated hog that get loose when we have hurricanes but they usually do not last long cause of coyotes!

That's what I hear! We have a few domesticated hog that get loose when we have hurricanes but they usually do not last long cause of coyotes!
I think the ones around here eat coyotes. They are a real pain in the ass. If you want to wish for something wish for a new four-wheel drive pickup, or a new gun, or a new bow, or anything but Wild Hogs.

Back