• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hooyman Accessories?

Iron_llama

Anyone ever make stuff to attach to the end of an extendable Hooyman saw pole, besides the saw? I'm thinking that a clever person could come up with a Big Shot for setting pre-sets 30'-40' up, or a hookie-ma-deelie(TM) for grabbing branches, or pushing them away. And of course a SuperSelfie stick / camera mount.

Anyone?

I carry the saw with me but not the extendable arm due to its length yet there's many times I wish I did carry it. I've been on the lookout for a strong, 6-8' extension that collapses down to something about 12".

Nope haven’t done it but could easily be done on my 3D printer
If you come up with something I'd be curious to see it. Like I said, my first thoughts are a slingshot and a hook tool of some sort, but I'm sure there are other things that can be done. I mostly just use mine pre-season, setting stands and clearing lanes, but if I can make it more useful, so much the better.

Back