• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Horn Hunter G3

Finally fine tuned my set up… workin like a charm.
Nice setup. I have the Horn Hunter Full Curl Lite with G3 pack. It’s pretty sweet. I was trying to use it treestand hunting and it was just too loaded down. Didn’t feel as good.
Since I lightened the load and going to 90% saddle it is a fantastic setup

Finally fine tuned my set up… workin like a charm.

How do you like the G3? Been looking at many different packs. Not sure what to get. The other option is the CAYS 2.0 from Trophyline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you like the G3? Been looking at many different packs. Not sure what to get. The other option is the CAYS 2.0 from Trophyline.

At first I didnt like it. Seemed too big and too many buckles and straps. With nothing between the frame and pack, say like meat, it was loose. But now instead of buckling it to the Full Curl Lite frame I just use the straps to go around it and cinch it down tight.

I built a gear hanger out of paracord thats like a daisy chain so the hook on the pack makes it real easy. And I've figured out that I can put drinks in one side pouch, food in the other, and all my hunting stuff in the middle. I'm really digging it now.

i like it…..I’m still not sold tho. I’m a PITA with packs. Currently modifying a lumbar with shoulder straps to try this year. Idk if I’ll ever be happy

i like it…..I’m still not sold tho. I’m a PITA with packs. Currently modifying a lumbar with shoulder straps to try this year. Idk if I’ll ever be happy

I feel this. Modified fanny pack is where I am at now. Basically ended up with a Platow pack.

Whereabouts in MA are you? I'm in Hudson.

Back