• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

How do you hang your gear??

Amarty734

I'm looking for the best setup to hang my bow, pack, rangefinder ect. when I'm in the saddle. Anybody care to show me what their rig is?

Paracord, Nite Ize figure 9 tent line tightener and a few plastic hooks. Fits in the palm of my hand and super easy to set up

I like using a 22kn climbing daisy chain with hero clip and s biners. Because I one stick the daisy chain can double duty as a second tether to get around branches. And I keep another one in my pack as an emergency foot aider for backup.

Anyone use their lineman's belt rather than paracord? I just thought that since your bringing that along and don't need it when your tied to your Tether, it would save from carrying an extra item. There's got to be a slick way somehow.

G2 gear hanger this next season. Maybe with some Molle J-hooks for gear with straps. Lightweight and fits in my sys hauler . Hope I like it cause I got rid of all my screw in hooks, lol!

Anyone use their lineman's belt rather than paracord? I just thought that since your bringing that along and don't need it when your tied to your Tether, it would save from carrying an extra item. There's got to be a slick way somehow.
How meaningful and useful is it to eliminate something so small?

I've seen people actually using their tether. Lineman belt seems less useful. also i like to keep belted when setting up.

Back