• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

How to store/carry ROS going to and then up the tree???

Loop that thing over your shoulder like a bandolier.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Mine goes in a cheap trophyline pouch. Webbing tether in left bottle pouch. Oplux linesman’s in right and ros in the middle. There’s a recliner and hys strap under those steps.
6EC4E865-383A-4ED9-9661-72E69F858445.jpeg

Mine goes in a cheap trophyline pouch. Webbing tether in left bottle pouch. Oplux linesman’s in right and ros in the middle. There’s a recliner and hys strap under those steps.
View attachment 57349
Snug as a bug in a rug!! Don't know why I never thought of a small pouch. I do have a amerastep brand which is a little larger than those. I've been trying to wrap the tag end of the o t c buckle strap around the steps they just won't hold together good come undone and struggle. Thank you for the picture.

Mine ride in my backpack until I get to the tree. Then I hang them from a carabineer for the climb. Nothing fancy. Just an El cheapo plastic biner from Amazon.

I have 2 EWO pouches on my saddle. The first has 35' of Oplux + rappel gear (figure 8, etc). The second has my climbing utilities - Paracord for bow lift/rappel pull down, swaider (used as cayg aider), bow hanger & RoS. Everything to get up and down the tree + setup directly accessible on the saddle.

I wish I was a headlight on a north-bound train

Back