• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

how to unwatch threads

backstrap19

Mar 28, 2019
suddenly i am getting an email for every notification i get when someone responds to a thread that i have posted in. this wasn't happening until this past week. is there any way to unwatch threads automatically? i don't want to get emails about threads. this seemed to have become an automatic setting somehow. i'm not real forum savvy, so i'm not sure where to look to fix this. thanks.

ImThere

Oct 20, 2015
Lewisburg, TN
www.tapatalk.com
On Tapatalk hit the down arrow in the upper right corner and hit the unsubscribe button
031351795bc542c8121a8914e6ea20f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
Feb 19, 2014
NJ
WEBSITE
saddlehunter.com
On the web version you can click on your user icon and go to preferences and turn off email notifications. The forum hasn't been functioning at it's full potential for a while but since the upgrade we're back in business :cool:

Reactions: donnieballgame

backstrap19

Mar 28, 2019
shoot, i should have mentioned that i'm on a windows pc using chrome. i don't have tapatalk. however, you did a great job with the screenshots and directions. thank you for that effort.

Reactions: Guff Dawg

backstrap19

Mar 28, 2019
you wrote that while i was replying! thank you for the tip. i'm going to dig in preferences now. thanks again.