• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Howdy from Tiger Town

Cutigers

I've been a saddle hunter for a long time. I hunt from an old leather Trophy Line tree saddle. I've modified it over the years but am now looking for something lighter. Most of my hunting is done on public land so a nice lightweight set up is what I'm after. After doing some reading I think I might try a sit drag with a few mods for a lightweight set up. I've enjoyed what I've read so for and look forward to learning and sharing with everyone.

Welcome! I also cut my teeth on a trophyline saddle and still love them. The sitdrag is a great light weight alternative. Welcome!

I've been a saddle hunter for a long time. I hunt from an old leather Trophy Line tree saddle. I've modified it over the years but am now looking for something lighter. Most of my hunting is done on public land so a nice lightweight set up is what I'm after. After doing some reading I think I might try a sit drag with a few mods for a lightweight set up. I've enjoyed what I've read so for and look forward to learning and sharing with everyone.

if that's a size medium leather TL, I will make you a fair cash offer and start modding a sit drag for you if you decide to sell/trade.

I don't know where Tiger Woods is from so not sure where you live... :rolleyes:

if that's a size medium leather TL, I will make you a fair cash offer and start modding a sit drag for you if you decide to sell/trade.

I don't know where Tiger Woods is from so not sure where you live... :rolleyes:
Ha Ha, No Tiger Woods. Clemson, SC. Home of the Clemson Tigers.
The saddle is a large plus I'm not sure I'm ready to part with it just yet.

I was thinking the Detroit Tigers. Woops.

Nobody cares about the Clemson Tigers.

Burn.
Nobody cares about anything from Detroit. Not anymore.
I used to work in Clemson and grew up in Easley. Live in another county in sc NOW.
Welcome, glad you found the site.
I think there are a few sc people here now, if Scottf moved here yet

Nobody cares about anything from Detroit. Not anymore.
I used to work in Clemson and grew up in Easley. Live in another county in sc NOW.
Welcome, glad you found the site.
I think there are a few sc people here now, if Scottf moved here yet
Easy going essdub love my Detroit Tigers even when they don't do so well.Now the Lions that's a whole different thing.

Haha. No insult intended.
I don't even own a tv, so I could care less about any sport that I'm not personally (or have friend/family) playing.
Especially "professional"sports.
I mean, really. Millions per year for playing a game? We Americans sure have our priorities in order. I'm in awe of the physical condition and skill of the players, and I can't blame them for taking the money offered. As long as we are willing to pay our hard earned money why would anything change? I just personally don't contribute. If you do, that's your choice. I don't care. I just have other things that I do. No offense to anybody's teams intended

No offense taken and I agree 100 percent about the pay they receive. Heck if I go to a game with decent seats by the time I pay for parking and getting a hotdog and a pop I have spent over $100 bucks and that doesn't include gas to and from the game. Maybe once a year need my hunting fund I have my priorities straight.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back