• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hoyt now line-up

Chickenking

SH Member
Anyone shooting one of the new Hoyt bows? I’m considering a new bow and looking for some feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I’m a lefty so I haven’t shot anything new yet. However, I could be way off but my understanding is that the new cam is still in the HBX family. It should draw very similar with most of the improvement on the shot. The Aluminum will have the most noticeable improvements. If you like the 23 series I’m sure the 24 will please. Good luck and let us know what you think.

Last edited:
Nope, but I’m looking pretty hard at the rx7 now lol. I’m still shooting my first compound from 2015, and with the new bows last years flagship can be had at a pretty good deal. Should last me a lot of years to come (pretty tight budget with a big family).

I will be getting an RX8. I almost pulled the trigger on an RX7U, but I like the RX8 changes. Bigger axles and no more E-clips.

Back