• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hunting Beast sticks

They are in stock as of now. Tempting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered 4.... now I need to sell my LW and Muddy Pros to cover some of the cost. I bet my sticks get here before
my Mantis and Predator.......lol

wait they are 80 bucks and you have to put them together. I am assuming it helps save on shipping, smart...Still amazed how fast they sell out.

wait they are 80 bucks and you have to put them together. I am assuming it helps save on shipping, smart...Still amazed how fast they sell out.
They originally did come assembled but many of us requested them to come unassembled to make it easier to apply Stealth Strips or other type of sound deadening wrap. They are very easy to assemble with two wrenches. Takes a few minutes per stick.

They originally did come assembled but many of us requested them to come unassembled to make it easier to apply Stealth Strips or other type of sound deadening wrap. They are very easy to assemble with two wrenches. Takes a few minutes per stick.
Ahhhhh that makes sense. I figured it would pack down better for shipping.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ahhhhh that makes sense. I figured it would pack down better for shipping.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I’m sure that doesn’t hurt either. They are a much larger package when assembled.

I’d love to get these. Just hoping one day in the next five years they eventually go on sale. I mean for 5 sticks I could buy 8 more decent game cameras.

just ordered 4.... got some explaining to do to the wife... :)

Same here. I sure hope I meet the ups driver before my wife. I feel like I won the lottery. I ordered 4 this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookies....send that stuff to your work or your single buddy's house. Lol

Dude, I work from home......and there is no way in hell I would send them to a buddies house. First...our wives talk...second.....I would get a response something like this "what? you never had a package show up, I don't know what you are talking about" Beast Sticks never to be seen again.

Back