• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hunting clothes

McButter27

Looking to invest in some new hunting clothes. Probably will be the last set of hunting clothes. Any suggestions. 1 do I buy a full season bundle or 2 do I piece it together!!! A little help will go a long way!!

Assuming you want something nice, I would if I thought it was gonna be my last set…. do yourself a favor and buy a set of Sitka gear, do the research, decide what temp ranges you need, do some internet searching on Sitka deals and promo codes and you will find some, they are out there, the only regret I have with Sitka stuff is I waited this long to buy some, the hype is real the stuff works.

^^ x2. Camofire always has Sitka Saturdays. When I go out West I have the jet stream jacket and timberline pants. Under that I layer with the fanatic hoodie and heavy weight hoodie (hands down my favorite piece of hunting gear) and pack the kelvin lite vest. I also use the same set for turkey hunting. For treestand hunting here on the east coast I have the fanatic coat and overalls. Best gear I have ever had. Keeps me warm for any amount of time I want to sit.

Camo fire is where it’s at. Also look a plythal. Like sitka but cheaper can get a full suit for next to nothing

Back