• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hunting Stories

Hey guys, been a while since I posted but I figured I’d throw it out there again. I know there’s some new saddle hunters on the site.

I have a hunting podcast called Shedding Light Hunting Stories. It’s just average Joes telling their favorite hunting stories. I’m working on lining up some guests for 2020 and I’d love to get more saddle hunter stories. You don’t have to be an expert...you just have to have a story. I also tie in faith at the beginning or the end and how it relates to hunting. You don’t ha e to talk about that if you want and I won’t preach at your or anything.

If you’re interested let me know, send me an email at sheddinglightod@gmail.com and I’ll get you my basic info sheet. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Ps- here’s the link if you want to check it out first: http://sheddinglightstories.buzzsprout.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back