• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Huntworth sale!!

it is a great sale. I own some Huntworth and I like it. Only word of caution I'd give someone new to their stuff is that their sizing is very weird and they don't do exchanges. However, their return policy is generous and free. So you are better off buying multiple sizes to try on at the sale price and return what you don't want for a full refund. Otherwise, if you buy it at the sale price and try to exchange it, you can't. You can only return and purchase again at the non sale price assuming the sale is over.

I have some of their stuff too and it is nice, especially for the relatively low cost. Might need to take advantage of this one

You could also order on Tractor Supply website and have shipped to store to avoid shipping charge. May not honornsale though. I did this for their Saskatoon Heat Boost gear

it is a great sale. I own some Huntworth and I like it. Only word of caution I'd give someone new to their stuff is that their sizing is very weird and they don't do exchanges. However, their return policy is generous and free. So you are better off buying multiple sizes to try on at the sale price and return what you don't want for a full refund. Otherwise, if you buy it at the sale price and try to exchange it, you can't. You can only return and purchase again at the non sale price assuming the sale is over.
Could you expand on the sizing? I'm between HW and Dead Quiet for late season.

I found that there is a massive difference between the medium and the large. As in you could fit another size or two between them.

I ended up with medium pants and a large coat. The large coat is borderline small on me, especially when you need to consider drawing your bow. The large pants I tried were huge.

Strongly recommend fronting the cash/credit to buy multiple sizes to try if you are buying during a sale. Their return process is easy. Hope that helps

Back