• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hydration Pack Recommendations

WAC12

Looking for a good quality hydration pack for travel/scouting/small game hunting. I’ve got some other packs/gear to trade if anyone is looking to try something different. Also curious about hydration packs for attaching to bino harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you put out a request for an Eberlestock Dagger I bet someone on here will have one for sale or trade. They go on sale for $50 occasionally.

I used mine for early season archery (works for one sticking just fine) and for scouting.

I didn’t attach a bino harness to it, but Rick Young Outdoors harness works great for scouting and is very lightweight. I use it all season actually.

X2^^^ I have and love the H7 Dagger for scouting and hunting early season. They had the timberveil on special for a while and occasionally come up for $50-70.

Another vote for Eberlestock Dagger. It works well. I take mine on trail runs too

Back