• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hydro dipping

Great choice of camo!

Maybe reach out to Nat Gear and ask if they have someone they recommend? I’ve seen them share some customer items(boat, bow, etc) on their page that have aftermarket paint jobs.

Tarjac out of NewYork. Awesome work and fantastic people. I just got one of my Benelli's done by them in Veil Cervadie (same company that designed First Lite's patterns) and it is awesome!!
They have NatGear as an option

Tarjac out of NewYork. Awesome work and fantastic people. I just got one of my Benelli's done by them in Veil Cervadie (same company that designed First Lite's patterns) and it is awesome!!

That Veil camo is pretty sweet.

That Veil camo is pretty sweet.

Sure is. I’m about to send an A5 to get cerakoted in Magpul FDE and dipped in the same Camo as the Benelli.
341b02d217d0c84d8afc0c7579fa6fb7.jpg

Interesting. I went to veil's website for to obtain more info. No mention of first lite. nomad was the link for what was the cervidie and walls for the hid3 camo.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Interesting. I went to veil's website for to obtain more info. No mention of first lite. nomad was the link for what was the cervidie and walls for the hid3 camo.

They do a lot of proprietary Camo. Yes the pattern I got that done is only used on Nomad product and the HID3 is a walls exclusive.

They do a lot of proprietary Camo. Yes the pattern I got that done is only used on Nomad product and the HID3 is a walls exclusive.
I never realized that first lite had outsourced their design. I just assumed it was designed in house. I actually like the nomad and walls better than first lite patterns.

I never realized that first lite had outsourced their design. I just assumed it was designed in house. I actually like the nomad and walls better than first lite patterns.

Nope, it was done by Veil, if you look at the full line up of things they have developed it is impressive. I like their patterns, they have good eye appeal to me. I know camo doesn't matter when it comes game seeing you, I'm more interested in hiding from other hunters.

I got a nat gear dipped gun

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Well I got one too, it just sits in the safe casue it's a Winchester X2 and its only good for breaking ice and holding stuff down.:rage:

Well I got one too, it just sits in the safe casue it's a Winchester X2 and its only good for breaking ice and holding stuff down.:rage:
I trying find a pic of it. Mines a al48 28ga Turkey whacker

Well looks like last spring's Turkey pics was missing the gun. Crap. I got alotta pre dip pics with it.

Done for my daughter a few years ago

Attachments

• BA9AE96F-1B19-4478-A27A-D7621E7E1E2A.jpeg
    BA9AE96F-1B19-4478-A27A-D7621E7E1E2A.jpeg
    261.7 KB · Views: 11
Well looks like last spring's Turkey pics was missing the gun. Crap. I got alotta pre dip pics with it.

I would like to see it. I’m really wanting the Nat Gear SC 2 pattern but it’s not available. I emailed acadiana hydro graphics and he said he called everywhere and can’t get it.

I would like to see it. I’m really wanting the Nat Gear SC 2 pattern but it’s not available. I emailed acadiana hydro graphics and he said he called everywhere and can’t get it.
I'll run up to house and snap ya a pic in a little while after I finish feeding. I got the fall mimicry I think it was and I'll tell ya you set gun down against tree and walk off you'll lose it.

Back