• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

I’ve created an app for hunters and shooters. Please, share your feedback here so I can improve it

SPOTTR

Vendor Rep
Hey there, hunters!

I'm really enthusiastic about the shooting. That is why I have created an app for my friends and me. After getting a lot of positive feedback from my friends, I realized that I wanted to share it with all shooters and hunters.

The app is named SPOTTR, and this is a shooting tracker that is easy to use. I basically developed this software based on my experience and what hunters expect to see in such tools. It has various features that both beginners and professionals may find helpful.

I've added a relatively low price. The money goes to a server and data storage sustain. You can try the app entirely for free to see if you like it.

Please, share your feedback here so I can improve the app!

You can download the app by the link below:
Android SPOTTR - Apps on Google Play
IOS ‎SPOTTR - shooting tracker

Back