• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

I finally did it

Jun 23, 2018
After being in this community for almost 2 years I ordered some gear. An unfortunate accident on Christmas Day where a guy t boned us coming home( we are all ok for the most part) left us with a little extra cash so I’m ready for the adventure. Here’s my gear I ordered so far.

Kestrel flex kit with rope bridge
OOAL gear hanger
OOAL mini stick
OOAL scout platform
Knee pads on Amazon.

I plan on climbing with the one stick method. I’m really exited to now have real world understanding of what you all are discussing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torvic

Mar 18, 2019
After being in this community for almost 2 years I ordered some gear. An unfortunate accident on Christmas Day where a guy t boned us coming home( we are all ok for the most part) left us with a little extra cash so I’m ready for the adventure. Here’s my gear I ordered so far.

Kestrel flex kit with rope bridge
OOAL gear hanger
OOAL mini stick
OOAL scout platform
Knee pads on Amazon.

I plan on climbing with the one stick method. I’m really exited to now have real world understanding of what you all are discussing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congratulations have a great time,practice,practice and be safe.

Reactions: Southpaw outdoors

Bigterp

Staff member
SH Member
Sep 11, 2017
Baltimore, Maryland
As others have said start slow get dialed in at ground level...... you’ll find once you have what you need there’s really not much to it! Just get comfortable in your system before you start changing stuff.......

Reactions: Southpaw outdoors