• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

I gave in....Crocs

Amazon has some sizes on sale for $25 w/Prime, better than the $40 (or more) full boat retail prices.

Congrats on your birth control shoes. :)
Bass pro and Cabela’s had them for 19.95. They sat in my cart a seceral times. When I finally decided to place an order the sale was over.

Bass pro and Cabela’s had them for 19.95. They sat in my cart a seceral times. When I finally decided to place an order the sale was over.
Yup got em for 19.95 but they only had the Bottomland pattern! I’m all good with that!

Amazon has some sizes on sale for $25 w/Prime, better than the $40 (or more) full boat retail prices.

Congrats on your birth control shoes. :)

Ha! Back in the day at USMC boot camp, if you didn’t have 20/20 vision, you were given prescription eyeglasses, known as birth control glasses. They looked like Clark Kent glasses. I can attest to the fact that I never had the chance getting anyone pregnant while wearing those glasses.

I bought the off road version this year and like them - the only thing is the thing that holds the strap in place rubbed a blister on my foot....

I ordered some too. It’s my 3rd pair in like since they came out. My wife hats them. There reallly good during hunting season for pulling them rubber boots off and slipping them on.

Back