• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

I have the one and only from Tethrd!!!!

bigasports

Vendor Rep
I have the only tethrd original out there! Be jealous, be very jealous!! I call it the “Greg”. @g2outdoors

I wanna thank the unnamed Tethrd artist for the time spent on this fine art work. I know just where I will hang it. And the attention to detail is second to none!!! I mean look at it!! It looks just like Greg Godfrey.

Tethrd, you guys rock!!! Thanks for making my day. I hope you got a good kick out of my request.
fd70335455a29bebb9096e8b01400994.jpg
f5c11df873dcc14a3820f44d5bf6c473.jpg

Last edited:
My PM's are blowing up....Sorry guys but unless I get really strapped for cash NO you will not be seeing this in the classifieds anytime soon. I just don't think you can put a price on this. Its value has to be crazy high!!!

I have the only tethrd original out there! Be jealous, be very jealous!! I call it the “Greg”. @g2outdoors

I wanna thank the unnamed Tethrd artist for the time spent on this fine art work. I know just where I will hang it. And the attention to detail is second to none!!! I mean look at it!! It looks just like Greg Godfrey.

Tethrd, you guys rock!!! Thanks for making my day. I hope you got a good kick out of my request.
fd70335455a29bebb9096e8b01400994.jpg
f5c11df873dcc14a3820f44d5bf6c473.jpg
Pure gold

Now that is truly listening to customers wants !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is G2. Maybe you should draw a little broad head on it shaped like a dollar sign.....

Maybe someone else can get one of @g2outdoors deer hunting. He’s hog hunting in that drawing. If you look close it looks like sour corn in his sys hauler but the giveaway is he is holding his bow in his hand. He almost never holds his bow during deer season.:p

Ouch! Lol

Maybe someone else can get one of @g2outdoors deer hunting. He’s hog hunting in that drawing. If you look close it looks like sour corn in his sys hauler but the giveaway is he is holding his bow in his hand. He almost never holds his bow during deer season.:p
Digging deep! Yowzers!

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

HAHAHA!! :D

Digging deep! Yowzers!

Sent from my Galaxy S8.
You’re not on here enough anymore to throw those annoying little jabs. Had to throw a low blow when the opportunity presented itself. Your avatar shows you make it count when you do finally pick up your bow.

I don't know about that...did you see my last video? I was about to drill a 50 incher!

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

This "painting" is truly a masterpiece! It clearly was done by a masters hand and it shows a master tree ninja in actual action, a rare accomplishment to actually see one by yourself and have the opportunity to paint it while unnoticed. Ask any deer or hog to identify one setup, oh wait you can't because they are dead!!

I have to have it and I'll start the bidding at .02, money is no object!!!

I don't know about that...did you see my last video? I was about to drill a 50 incher!

Sent from my Galaxy S8.
Ha ha. You have no idea how close this spike came to taking a dirt nap. He had a fawn playing with him and thought he was a doe. Haven’t seen one that small in years. He is also the only deer I have had in bow range this year. I’m beginning to crave the smell of gunpowder. FFF972D9-1AF7-40A8-AD2B-59A1ABF9023A.jpeg

You’re not on here enough anymore to throw those annoying little jabs. Had to throw a low blow when the opportunity presented itself. Your avatar shows you make it count when you do finally pick up your bow.
Regarding his avatar, even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes! :tearsofjoy:

Back