• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

I just got a great gift.

Oldnotdead

Trailer pulled up stacked with 3/4 in 6x6 redwood rehab painted siding...Oh boy what I can build with that! and sheet of 1/2" PT plywood...I was given 2 short rolls of plastic fencing and stakes the otherday peas will love it and rabbits can just pitch a fit...I love spring cleaning everyone thinks of me..lol

I had another trailer pull up and a load of the same rehab'd redwood dropped off. Very pleased with this though....
Once I said yes to excepting a load of wood chips I then left the house to run errands. I returned to 15 full dump truck loads of chips! Holy hell my mind was racing on how I would calm down the hubby when he got home. He was working out of town back then. The next morning the kids were getting ready for school when we heard a bunch of noise. They were back dumping more! I ran out in my pj's and robe to stop them. It took three years to use them all up. They actually were so numerous we spread them on the drive to fill a low spot. This is the drive to the goat barns across the street.
It only took me a week to scrape the the hubby's brain off the kitchen ceiling after seeing what was by then 17 10 wheel dump truck loads of wood chips that spanned a length of over a hundred yards. We laugh about it now...back then not so funny

Back