• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

If you use carabiners on a sitdrag

justsomedude

image.jpeg You can use them for a belt. I was experimenting with a tied webbing bridge and found I could just clip them together

Might have to add another one in there when your clothing bulks up.

Holy cow, I can do it!!! I have 10 more pounds to lose before my 40th... but I was happy that I can actually do this.

Holy cow, I can do it!!! I have 10 more pounds to lose before my 40th... but I was happy that I can actually do this.
Ok, I'm feeling a little better about myself. I just had to go check and I can fit the sit and drag around with only 1 carabiner!! :D

I just use a bungee cord... it works good at holding the sit drag in place, yet is elastic so it is comfortable...

I actually leave it on even when I'm in the tree now... it holds the sit drag right where i want it when I'm navigating up the tree...

I just use a bungee cord... it works good at holding the sit drag in place, yet is elastic so it is comfortable...

I actually leave it on even when I'm in the tree now... it holds the sit drag right where i want it when I'm navigating up the tree...
Thats a really good idea!

Nice. If you want me to stitch in a belt for you during the offseason, I'd be happy to. But if the bungee works for you, great.

Nice. If you want me to stitch in a belt for you during the offseason, I'd be happy to. But if the bungee works for you, great.

Thanks for the offer... i appreciate it...

Im pretty happy with the bungee though...

Bubba G,
I've got my sit drag attached to the D Rings on my linesman's belt. Yesterday I forgot to detach it and it worked great. I was thinking about tying it on with a little webbing but I think I have some heavy duty shock cord I can use

Bubba G,
I've got my sit drag attached to the D Rings on my linesman's belt. Yesterday I forgot to detach it and it worked great. I was thinking about tying it on with a little webbing but I think I have some heavy duty shock cord I can use

Nice... sounds like a good set up...

Back