• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Illinois 2019 deer season count down...

See ya in November.Always look forward to our 10 day trip to Illinois every year.Always come home with some good venison and manage to kill a nice deer every now and again.We are gonna start harassing these Ga deer in a couple of weeks.Good Luck Buddy

T-28...or maybe I should put S-28. I was going to do some scouting today and set up a couple more stand locations but my wife and kids want to hang out. So that's what I am doing.

Good things it’s only gonna be 91 on opening day! First weekend is supposed to be high of 75 and lows in the 53-54 shouldn’t be too bad

Yup...I got drawn the first two weeks of october for an IRAP hunt. I will be hunting on Oct 1.

Good luck fellow IL hunters, opening day looks a little warm but a cool front should be here for the weekend!

Good luck fellow IL hunters, opening day looks a little warm but a cool front should be here for the weekend!

I'll be out at the property that I was drawn for...mainly to get a feel of the property but also to hunt. 15 hours till I wake up and my wife is a "hunting widow." Her words.

Good luck all, I might get out in the heat tomorrow afternoon. I agree the weekend looks really good weather wise.

I will be out tomorrow and Friday evening. Saturday my wife has stated that I'm going out with her on our 17th anniversary. While the weather will be perfect for a hunt....I know where my bread is buttered.

Back