• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Indiana 3D shoot 7/28-30

Will Harris

SH Member
me and 2 buddies are planning to shoot the 3D event in farmland and are looking for up to 3 people to join our group. my initial thoughts are to shoot all 100 targets in the hunter class. i'd say 50 on sat and 50 on sun. not looking to win, just have a good time and get some shooting in. most likely wont shoot the > 40yd targets cause i shoot a 45# compound w heavy arrows. :laughing: spend saturday night in a hotel in muncie and hangout/enjoy a brew???

let me know if you are interested.

Shoot me a PM. Would be interested in joining, live about an hour away from there

there are 3 of us and maybe a 4th. we can have 2 or maybe 3 more in our group.

registered for mens hunter class for both ranges.

staying saturday night in muncie

Last edited:
Back