• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Indiana Buck on the Ground!

IHI6FAN

Vendor Rep
Finally got a buck on the ground not the biggest but I am happy with him. Will post pics when I can figure out how to resize the pic on my phone. This dude snuck up at my 6 I brought the bow over my bridge had him in a creek at 13yards could get clear sight picture. He walks away up the creek then climbs the bank. Walks back to me under my tree at 3 o'clock walks out in the cut corn an ends up at my 11 o'clock. Bring bow back over the bridge an game over double lunged him.20181106_102500.jpg

Last edited:
There’s only 1 buck in the world that’s “the biggest” and no one is going to kill him, he will die of old age and no one will know. Stop putting qualifying statements on your kills. That’s a damn fine buck and a damn fine smile. That should be enough for anyone. Congrats, my man

This buck had been doing alot of fighting had bruises all over his neck. An had split the right side of his nose.

Attachments

• 20181106_192042.jpg
    20181106_192042.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 35
That deer isn't walking by me anytime soon, maybe someday, but I doubt it. Sweet buck man

Back