• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Indoor Range…

That’s awesome! I’m actually setting up a very similar range right now in the basement of my office. Same brand target actually.

I can but only 10 yards. I could probably make some adjustments to get to 15 but that would be max. Nice setup @sdorton !!!

I could get 10 yds in my basement if I stand in the corner of my son's bedroom, shoot over his bed, through his bathroom door and into the shower.....I've thought about it :)

I've got a 10y range in my basement. I stand at the far end of my bedroom, shoot down my hallway and into the far end of my storage room. Works great, just have to make sure no one else is home when I practice.

Biggest problem is my son is a 20 yr old college kid so he never leaves his bed.
I keep hearing "no" instead of negotiating from a position of strength.

5 minutes before shooting, roll a febreeze bomb in the room because well, he's a 20yo college student. Then, simply walk in and start shooting. This will reassert your dominance in your castle and all will be well. If he continues to resist, pee on his pillow to mark your territory.

I started shooting in one of our buildings. Its only 20 yards but I like shooting all year round so its a nice spot to go when its cold and windy. A day like today I am shooting outside and for the next couple. Even at 10-20 yards it helps keep good form and muscle memory

The coup de gras of all dares. Although it's a slight breach of etiquette to skip the double dog dare and the triple dare........

View attachment 59502
View attachment 59503

And thanks @MNFarmHunter , now my wife's mad at me because she's gotta wash my son's pillowcase.
In my defense we would’ve got to the triple soon enough. I figured this way we’d light the fire a little quicker lol. Good for you for doing it! Lol

VERY brave man! Through the house and target in a shower! WOW simply amazed. Between the obstacles and chance of missing my heart would have been beating

To be honest, I doubt I do it again. I kept thinking about clipping the foosball table and putting an arrow through the shower surround. I have to say I was impressed with my group considering the pressure. :)

Back