• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Info on Georgia WMA

swampbuck

My brother and I got selected for a quota hunt at Chattahoochee Fall Line - Almo tract in November.

Was wondering if anyone has been to that WMA and what facilities are at the campground? (skinning rack, electric, water, showers?)

I live on the GA coast and it's a 4 hour drive, so a scouting trip is unlikely.

Thanks in advance!

I haven’t been there, but my guess is there are no facilities. I’ve never seen any on any WMA I’ve been to. The campgrounds I’ve seen are just areas they want to keep you at, but never seen any running water or anything…..if there is a gun range, there may be bathrooms there. They put nice bathrooms at the range on Johns mountain

Thanks for the input. The hunt is later this week. I guess I'll need to pack a shovel. :)

Back