• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Irish Setters -possible scam

SkylineReaper

Not trying to promote anything but there is huge deals going on from Irish setter boots on pretty much everything

Mod Edit 10/24/19: the site linked below is very suspicious, and may be a scam. We're not in a position to validate everything that gets posted here. Proceed with caution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod edit 11/16/2019: link to scam site deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
This site looks a little sketchy. Anyone buy anything off it and recieve their merch yet?

I have not been able to look into it much my wife sent this to me at work if anybody finds out anything else please let me know just thought I would pass it along it may be too good to be true

this site is a ripoff...we ordered 3 pair and have heard nothing. But the email for the confirmation is known as a scam email when I googled it.

23134b9f4fd5afbcce2f3245ba54d7c1.png
1ba3bfa3aa21947014d24304ffde3042.png

Reads like a scam email... wish it was true, but I ain’t trying it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of us that just ordered some boots. Do we wait and see what happens?

i figure i can dispute with my bank if necessary. i went all in and ordered 3 pair to meet the $70 free shipping.

i figure i can dispute with my bank if necessary. i went all in and ordered 3 pair to meet the $70 free shipping.

I was close buddy, had some in the cart. Usually when this cheap there isn’t so many size and style options, so I researched the site and held off.

Best of luck though, and if you actually receive something please let us know that it’s legit. Thanks for being the guinea pig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back