• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Iron Will

HuskerInIowa

SH Member
Got my new Iron Will broadheads today. Really impressed in the early going, they are incredibly sharp and flew really well, right on where my field points hit and got a lot of penetration in my block target. I opted to get mine engraved so that extends the time to receive as expected. I’m not upset at all about the time, I feel they are upfront about it saying “2 weeks or more” on the website, mine arrived in a bit over 3 but there was a holiday in there too, order was placed 6/15. Just thought I’d share the timeline in case others were looking at this option as we near hunting seasons.
Mods free to move/delete as needed if this isn’t the right spot for this thread, just trying to share info. 82D662D3-3219-4D11-8A8C-214BBE47320B.jpeg

Back