• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Is this normal for the flex?

Yooper14

Saw this on ebay and was just curious if this was the going rate for wear on the kestrel flex? Will it just disintegrate right out from under your cheeks or what?
625c8577ecd8337bb89175a603194a0d.jpg
25fade4bb729eb2f8d36433235a7d0b5.jpg
28a62f896248e66cab03d955dd55e00b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Seems like I read it’s a spray on coating that will wear off. Doesn’t seem to have any effect on the integrity of the saddle.

I guess. I started a post about this weeks after the flex came out and everyone was good with it because it’s Aerohunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read up.......... looks like some material choice issues initially. My flex does not have this coating.

My flex has it. Looks like garbage but still works fine. Cordura is separating from the seams on the sides. Don't know why because aerohunter makes great saddles but my flex is on its first season and is hurting bad. I'd care more if I didn't have a yarak. My flex is my back up

Back