• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Is this thing public land legal?

Not in designated wilderness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Around my area electric bikes are legal. Wonder if you could build an electric bike that also climbs trees. Ride it all the way in from the road and right up the tree!

Actually, now that I think of it, imagine a setup where you preset some lines and come back later on an electric bike which has a winch the haul your butt up the tree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What we need is a deer that runs to you truck, loads itself, then offs itself. On second thought probably not

I didnt notice any sort of suspension for that seat. That thing would beat you to death on a hackberry.

Back