• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Iso/ high quality bow sight

jimbo

Looking for higher end bow sight right hand would like to stay under 120

I have a TruGlo Range Rover Pro. Has the duo dots in it (2 led dots). Has a super clear sight picture since there are no pins in the way.

Downside: dots quit coming on at the end of season. I have an email from TruGlo confirming they will replace the sight of sent it. In other words for the price of shipping you can get a brand new one. I will attach the email. I swapped to a different sight for this year so I haven’t had a reason to send it in.
9d3e4a49dd96b49998ed3f6ed90a80b4.jpg

16677ba10012e56edc54acf1cdada272.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Trophy Ridge React Pro 1 pin for sale. It comes with a green .019 pin installed and 2 .010 pins that would need fibers installed. Has the dovetail mount, knob (or set screw), a 2x lens, and a sheet of tapes that is missing one tape I believe. I got it in a trade and never even set it up on my bow. Great sight, but I went back to a simple bow set up this year (Mathews NoCam, whisker Biscuit, some cheapo 2-pin sight) and just don’t need the react technology as I only hunt and stay 40 and less. I will let it go for $120 OBO. Pm if interested.
77D12D0C-62F3-43E2-8363-D50B4336375B.pngACFBACE3-63F0-4ADE-B259-4BB53BA55790.png

Back