• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ISO pack

Obession114

Slowly recovering after losing most of my hunting stuff in a fire Anyone have any packs they would part with? open to different types and styles. Or links to good deals ive not found are always appreciated!

Still kind of figuring it all out kinda just boxed up what was not melted together or charred and stuck it in storage picking through it as I need it.. Was definitely a grab and go operation. I went looking for my gloves and facemask when I realized I didnt have a pack I kept in em in a smaller bag inside. Overall an experience I'll not forget thankfully most of what I did lose was in my "man cave" on the 2nd floor all except the big gun safe(was not even going to attempt to put that on the 2nd floor) most of the personal stuff pictures records etc was saved. It took maybe 10 minutes after a lightning strike to take out just about the entire 2nd floor except 2 rooms . So pretty much I just order stuff as I realize that it's missing. Figured some people on here may have stuff they want to sell because at it is hunting season quite a few things are hard to come by or will take 3 months to get.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back