• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ISO Steps/Platform

FUSE

Anyone selling 4 steps or platform? As a new saddle hunter, I have no experience with either. After reading about each, it seems as though it is 50/50 preference. So I'm looking to purchase whichever comes up first to hunt the remainder of the season. Thanks fellas.

Look up Bullman Outdoors or wild Edge Stepp. Those are good step platform options.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

@g2outdoors I've seen both. I'd like to get a wild step system eventually to use for climbing and platform. Seems like BO steps had mixed reviews due to the strap below the step.
Surely you have 4 steps to lease?

@g2outdoors I've seen both. I'd like to get a wild step system eventually to use for climbing and platform. Seems like BO steps had mixed reviews due to the strap below the step.
Surely you have 4 steps to lease?
Lol. I have quite the collection of Ameristeps. What lease terms are you comfortable with?

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Back