• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ISO Wild edge steps

Supposedly they changed something with their manufacturer and hopefully production will pick up.

I really don't know why manufacturers give us a time frame for delivery- doesn't seem to mean much.

I really don't know why manufacturers give us a time frame for delivery- doesn't seem to mean much.

True story here..... but are quick to take your money! I guess all of the preorder is to raise funds for the orders...??? Didn’t think that most places would charge you until your order has shipped.... o well I guess this is the way it is..

I ordered mine with the platform. I went into it expecting 12wks. I'm pretty much not even thinking about it. If I don't have them.by the 4th of July, then I'll consider thinking about it.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I ordered mine last week and i got an email stating 8-12 weeks....
Thanks, that is helpful. I am debating ordering both stepps and the perch now, or waiting until I can test some steps to order the perch. IDK if it would be work doing individual shipping on those orders.

I just received my set of 5 last week. It took a little over 8 weeks to get them.

If any of you live near Toledo, OH or are willing to travel, I would be willing to meet up and let you try them.

Thanks. Keep your eyes open. There are quite a few live meet-ups (not sure what else to call them) that happen on this site where you can check out a wide range of options and get info from the people using them. There was one in Michigan not too long ago and there may be another in May.

Back