• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

It has arrived

Travis9221

Finally my mantis has arrived after my wait I still have not tried it out yet I have to get my work for the day done first. it's just sitting on the table antagonizing me! I finish my platform Monday thanks to lots of help from every one here I went with the lone wolf seat and then bought the other stuff from a member here. I'm super excited to try it out it will be the first saddle I have ever put on. With that being said I'm a little nervous also. I do regret not getting the pouch y'all have on the side of you saddle. So that will be a purchase I make soon. Thanks to every one for the help... who know I may start selling my hang ons after trying this

Finally my mantis has arrived after my wait I still have not tried it out yet I have to get my work for the day done first. it's just sitting on the table antagonizing me! I finish my platform Monday thanks to lots of help from every one here I went with the lone wolf seat and then bought the other stuff from a member here. I'm super excited to try it out it will be the first saddle I have ever put on. With that being said I'm a little nervous also. I do regret not getting the pouch y'all have on the side of you saddle. So that will be a purchase I make soon. Thanks to every one for the help... who know I may start selling my hang ons after trying this

That's some will power! I think work would have had to wait 20 minutes for me to put the long-awaited saddle on. Mine should arrive in July. Looking forward to that day!

Welcome from God’s country Missouri.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back