• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Japanese Tree Climber

robstewart

Found this: http://www.topman.jp/sasuke.html

Got me thinking about “saddle” hunting with a different meaning!

At the least I’m sharing because the design might give someone an idea similar to the TreeLounge climber I’ve seen on here. I figure you could climb with the base like this and a tether similar to the LWHC setup as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey. That’s racist!

I dated a girl from Thailand and for 2 years my name was Lob. ;-)

That's strange. I work at Lowes and I had an oriental guy ask for tire. I said we only have tractor tires. He said no, tire. Tire repair, aisle 12. Finally my coworker said, tile. That's what he wanted. Why could he not pronounce L and your girlfriend could not pronounce R?

That's strange. I work at Lowes and I had an oriental guy ask for tire. I said we only have tractor tires. He said no, tire. Tire repair, aisle 12. Finally my coworker said, tile. That's what he wanted. Why could he not pronounce L and your girlfriend could not pronounce R?

I think it depends on many factors like which country they are from and what language they speak, how long they have lived here etc. It’s also interesting that I’ve heard people reverse the R and L so it’s not like they can’t make the sound.

Nothing will beat the day my Hispanic coworker asked if he could leave early.

"Sure, Jose, everything ok?"

"Yeah man, I just gotta go get my en-jine-uh checked out."

"Your...your what, now?"

"EN JINE UH"

He had to take his car to the mechanic. His engine was running hot. My boss was crying he was laughing so hard.

Back