• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

John Eberhart DVD Collection

Steve Plemmons

I received two copies of John Eberhart's DVD set for Christmas. These sell on his website for $49.95 + 6% sales tax + $7.00 shipping. How about $50 bucks and I'll ship them for free as long as you are in the lower US. If you are close to East Lansing, we could just meet somewhere.

They are brand new and unopened.

If you are unfamiliar, you can check them out here: http://www.eberhartswhitetailworkshop.com/shop/

dvds.png

Thanks,

Steve

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-5_15-8-43.png
    upload_2018-1-5_15-8-43.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 51
I'll take them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received two copies of John Eberhart's DVD set for Christmas. These sell on his website for $49.95 + 6% sales tax + $7.00 shipping. How about $50 bucks and I'll ship them for free as long as you are in the lower US. If you are close to East Lansing, we could just meet somewhere.

They are brand new and unopened.

If you are unfamiliar, you can check them out here: http://www.eberhartswhitetailworkshop.com/shop/

dvds.png

Thanks,

Steve
I’ll take them , Pm info.....

Hey guys what would you thing about passing them around when you finish with them? I’ll buy the next PJC?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: PJC
Hey guys what would you thing about passing them around when you finish with them? I’ll buy the next PJC?

Cool.

I'm reading all John's books right now too.

I sent you two PMs. Did you not see them? Did I do something wrong?

PJC sorry I had my screen open but not refreshed, all yours. I’m gonna head to Johns Website ‘ grab them

Reactions: PJC
PJC sorry I had my screen open but not refreshed, all yours. I’m gonna head to Johns Website ‘ grab them

Sorry. I thought I was responding to the original post, not to yours. It's all good. Have you read his books? Those are very informative too.

Sorry. I thought I was responding to the original post, not to yours. It's all good. Have you read his books? Those are very informative too.

Not yet, had 5 books on my Christmas list, but I got a bunch gear instead. No complaints, just saw these & thought it would be cool. I’d really like to do a workshop, just got a lot going on this year.

Okay so whoever gets them I’ll buy them from you and then pass them on again when I’m finished. Is that PJC or Bigterp?

Should be PJC, but I think I’m gonna pick them up from his website & would be happy to share when I’m done.......

Should be me but I'm still waiting to hear from the seller, Steve Plemmons.

Back