• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Jordan lake NC public land???

Hillbilly

Wasn't sure where to post this... are there any NC hunters on here that hunt public land around Jordan lake? Made a couple of trips down to check things out this past season, went in blind sorta. It's about a 4 hr. ride for me from where I live. Wanting to shorten the learning curve I'm reaching out to see if anyone here has any experience hunting this area in preparation for next season.

I have not hunted it yet, but have done some e-scouting for next year as well. I do hunt Harris lake however and have seen plenty of deer (only my second year hunting and I haven’t been able to seal the deal on them yet).

I have not hunted it yet, but have done some e-scouting for next year as well. I do hunt Harris lake however and have seen plenty of deer (only my second year hunting and I haven’t been able to seal the deal on them yet).
What area are you from? Not real sure what you call e-scouting but I think I have a idea. Are there any favorite app's or website's you like to use for scouting? I'm hoping to do the same

What area are you from? Not real sure what you call e-scouting but I think I have a idea. Are there any favorite app's or website's you like to use for scouting? I'm hoping to do the same
I live in Fayettville and it only takes me about 1.5 hours to get there. By e-scouting I mean just looking online at the areas to see what might look good. I usually just use On-X and google for that.

Back