• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Just when you think

Erniepower

Vendor Rep
You are done deer hunting for the year, this guy shows up in daylight. First time on camera for me. He's on a little 20 acre piece I got permission for this summer. First real buck on any of my cameras

Time to pull my saddle and bow out

The encouraging part is that all firearm seasons are done here so he'll probably make it to next year.....
da613277ffd4c7b49ba1d29e7296bf20.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IF you don't get him this year, he's going to be a giant next year.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

That’s awesome. He looks young in the face to me. Could be a stud next year.

Sure looks like a young deer. He's gonna be a heck of a buck next year.

Nice - late season food source can be the best time to pattern a big buck IMO

That is a brute!! Beautiful buck just picturesque. I hope you get him!!

Nope. I was out Friday and didn't see a single deer. I checked the cameras and he came through again Wednesday night. I get one more chance on Saturday, and then the season closes on the first

My cameras had a ton of movement but all at night. I may be out of luck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well if he makes it you will have a target buck for next year for sure!! He’s a hoss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back