• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Jx3 for sale **sold please close**

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddiegomes83

SH Member
I have a slightly used JX3 hybrid for sale. Never hunted out of only practiced in yard maybe 10 times tops. 370 tyd. Does not come with linemans belt or tether. Paypal friends and family.

Will also consider trading for a kite or mantis xl as long as you add cash.

I just like to see the condition of the equipment before I purchase something. Especially if it's $370. I don't really appreciate the remarks as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just like to see the condition of the equipment before I purchase something. Especially if it's $370. I don't really appreciate the remarks as well.

Relax man, it’s funny because it couldn’t have been used enough to get any wear. Short of it falling out if the truck on the interstate, it will look like new. Hardly anyone has had a hybrid long enough to even use it to hunt. Totally understand your effort to confirm your purchase though.

Also, you have seven posts, and all are just taking advantage of the free classifieds to save money. Why don’t you introduce yourself in the new user section, and get involved in some of the discussion threads in other sub-forums. It might give less of the appearance that you’re just taking advantage. Pro tip for not being seen as a leech...

There's nothing wrong with your request for pictures, nobody's taking aim at you for that. The response from the OP was what everyone is finding a bit humorous. Relax, it's all in fun, no poke at you intended.

No offense taken by my part...just letting you know it looks just like any jx3..as kyler mentioned...i haven't had it long enough for it to look any other way. I will get you a pic soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back