• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

JX3

dougell

I have a JX3 that I bought knew for my son.He decided he likes the recon better so I'm selling the JX3.I'm keeping the tether and lineman rope so I only want $300 shipped tyd.I can send pictures to anyone who's interested but it's essentially new.

Sent him some messages yesterday right away saying I would take it if it is the new metal buckle style but haven’t heard from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry,my internet is junk at home so I had to wait til I got to work today..I did reply to you Jog.It does not have the metal buckles.Let my know asap so I can get back to some other replies.

Sent a pm but I will pass thanks though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent a pm also. How much do you want for it and how old is it? I’m interested. Text me if that’s easier 678-800-8174

Still for sale.This was bought in Jan 2020 and has one hunt in it.It has the plastic buckles and comes with a Doyles retriever.I do not have paypal so it would have to be check or MO.I'm willing to ship the stand on good faith and the check can be sent when the stand is recieved.

I would suggest setting up a PayPal. You will be hard pressed to find anyone who will send money with no protection. For all they know you mailed an empty box. I messaged you about it and never heard back. Even if I did this would have been a deal breaker for me. Good luck however!
Still for sale.This was bought in Jan 2020 and has one hunt in it.It has the plastic buckles and comes with a Doyles retriever.I do not have paypal so it would have to be check or MO.I'm willing to ship the stand on good faith and the check can be sent when the stand is recieved.

He is saying that you can wait to send the MO until after you've received the goods and inspected them. I fail to see a problem with that logic. He's the one assuming ALL RISK. You could get the saddle and then never send the MO.

I would suggest setting up a PayPal. You will be hard pressed to find anyone who will send money with no protection. For all they know you mailed an empty box. I messaged you about it and never heard back. Even if I did this would have been a deal breaker for me. Good luck however!
Yes sir you are right. I missed the last part. I would still set up the PayPal for protection for himself. For the most part there wouldn’t be any issues but still some bad apples out there.

I don't sell a lot over the internet but what little I do sell,I've never had an issue.Most of the guys on these forums are stand-up guys.I have no issue waiting to be paid until after they get the package.I appologize if you didn't get a response.I got about 5 different inguiries and a few were from the same people.I thought I responded to everyone.

I don't sell a lot over the internet but what little I do sell,I've never had an issue.Most of the guys on these forums are stand-up guys.I have no issue waiting to be paid until after they get the package.I appologize if you didn't get a response.I got about 5 different inguiries and a few were from the same people.I thought I responded to everyone.
Pm sent

Back