• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

K.O.M. - and - Day One camo tops F.S.

100rollie

I have a couple of "Like New' camo tops I am selling because,
1) After moving to VA a few years ago they never get worn.
2) After a year and a half of KETO my new "handsome/sexy" body is waaaaay to skinny for them! ( actually @huck72412 says my rugged good looks too)
They are:

1) King Of The Mountain Beavertail Vest in Blowdown camo "my favorite" size X.L. I will take $275.00 t.y.d. cont. U.S.

2) Day One Fleece Pullover with Scent Lok, Predator Gray X.L. I will take $90.00 same.

K.O.M. Wool Vest.

Attachments

• KOM vest 1.jpg
    KOM vest 1.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 69
  • KOM vest 2.jpg
    KOM vest 2.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 67
Day One Fleece Pullover w/ Scent Lok

Attachments

• IMG_0224 (1).JPG
    IMG_0224 (1).JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0225 (1).JPG
    IMG_0225 (1).JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 65
Forgot about these, just pulled these out of the tote again. Both of these items are like new!
They will go to the @#*bay site on Monday.

If the KOM was a size medium or small I’d be all over it.

Back