• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kentucky season opener

Bow opener is late Sept. so I am going to take the 22 on a skwerl killin and also gonna do some speed scouting after the morning hunt.

Leaving Thursday morning to come to Kentucky for the opener. Saw some great bucks 4 weeks ago while scouting. Looking forward to some fun.

Good luck everyone!

Good luck and wish you the best all I ask is to save us locals a few good bucks. LOL

me and my stepson will be out. i dont have any shooters on cam, our farm usually dont have much till they get interested in does. i usually have a few bucks on other farms for my stepson to hunt but this year nothing, i was just telling my wife earlier that this is the first year in several years that i haven't had a couple of bucks patterned for my stepson. were gonna go and just hang out and see what comes through. good luck everyone

I’ll be after a decent little 10 down here in WKY

Theres a whole lot more than a little 10 in wky. Hunted there for over 20 years until we lost all the land access. Farmers died off, farms sold. Miss hunting there bad sometimes. Great bucks if Your privelleged to hunt in the right areas. I guess thats true for anywhere.

Theres a whole lot more than a little 10 in wky. Hunted there for over 20 years until we lost all the land access. Farmers died off, farms sold. Miss hunting there bad sometimes. Great bucks if Your privelleged to hunt in the right areas. I guess thats true for anywhere.

Attachments

• 90F462C7-E662-496F-AF25-9CF515D87E00.jpeg
    90F462C7-E662-496F-AF25-9CF515D87E00.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 58
May get a shot at this guy he showed up on camera three days in a row last week. Can’t wait to get in the woods! Northern KY
E615AEAD-33CD-4E93-B3D0-6C7378DC9B92.jpeg

Back