• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kestrel Flex

bongo

SH Member
Well first post in a while. Anyway I was looking on Areo Hunter and saw the new Flex so I ordered one to try it out. More material for my big butt. After sewing my sit drags together it just made sense to order one before their all gone.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Well first post in a while. Anyway I was looking on Areo Hunter and saw the new Flex so I ordered one to try it out. More material for my big butt. After sewing my sit drags together it just made sense to order one before their all gone.

Heck of a disappearing act you’ve pulled off lately sir.

Heck of a disappearing act you’ve pulled off lately sir.
I'm just glad you noticed. What's on your new Avatar kinds looks like Redstag's standing there.
PM me your phone number I'll try to send a video.

@bongo is a international Man of Mystery! One day he's catching sac-a-lait in South Florida the next day he's the captain of a ship in the Mediterranean. You never know where this dude's going to turn up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I know he’s an international man of mystery it just threw me off him using two different user names an hour and a half apart.

Dude am I in a new dimension. There's advertising and kin points and new camo on saddles.
Plus I bought a Droid instead of my iPhone so that's a new dimension in itself.
Too much for this old brain.
Man I got 100 points for 3 replies.
Is Red behind all this.

You would lol! What happened to my friends.
Why aren't you driving a big brown truck.
Also if you need someone to check your trail cam. I'm off in 2 weeks

What you need to do is make sure you're going to be off for Saddlepalooza this year. We really missed you last year!

What you need to do is make sure you're going to be off for Saddlepalooza this year. We really missed you last year!

I hated missing it and Sitkapalooza also. I'm hoping I get some time off in Nov for the rut in VA. I'm in Fourchon right now and Bra this has been some pretty weather for fishing. I drove right by your house on 310 in Kenner a couple weeks ago.

I hated missing it and Sitkapalooza also. I'm hoping I get some time off in Nov for the rut in VA. I'm in Fourchon right now and Bra this has been some pretty weather for fishing. I drove right by your house on 310 in Kenner a couple weeks ago.

I just stalked your page and it said Denham Springs. I thought you lived in Donaldsonville.
How far from 310 is that.

I just stalked your page and it said Denham Springs. I thought you lived in Donaldsonville.
How far from 310 is that.

Oh no I just looked and it's in Baton Rouge your a Yankee you live North of I10. Well so much for lunch or dinner I thought you were closer to New Orleans.
I'm getting better with my little Chinese trad bow gonna try hog hunting soon.
Maybe next time I drive out we could meet up and shoot the bull somewhere.

I’m from Donaldsonville
I'm working down in Fourchon for the foreseeable future. I usually come a day early if you want to meet up and hang out and shoot the bull or go to dinner or something. I'd be happy to meet you sometime. If I have any thing your interested in checking out I can bring it with. Next time out will be July 3rd I think.
We need to see if Denots is interested too.

Oh no I just looked and it's in Baton Rouge your a Yankee you live North of I10. Well so much for lunch or dinner I thought you were closer to New Orleans.
I'm getting better with my little Chinese trad bow gonna try hog hunting soon.
Maybe next time I drive out we could meet up and shoot the bull somewhere.

If you have time you are always welcome at my place. I've been working like crazy lately but things are finally starting to level out. The kid is out of school for the summer, the days are getting longer, and the weather is drying up. I got invited to fourchon this past weekend but couldn't go cuz my wife had to work. Here's a picture of what my buddies caught.
5df845dded201411efd432d8bd216c93.jpg

I'm working down in Fourchon for the foreseeable future. I usually come a day early if you want to meet up and hang out and shoot the bull or go to dinner or something. I'd be happy to meet you sometime. If I have any thing your interested in checking out I can bring it with. Next time out will be July 3rd I think.
We need to see if Denots is interested too.

I’d love too but I don’t live there any more. Lol. I’m in Birmingham now. Use to fish there and grand isle every summer.

Back