• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kestrel sizing

JeremyD

So there's some talk about the size 2 being more comfortable. I am 5'10", 185 lbs and a 33" waist. I was going to order a size 1. Am I on the right track or is the size 2 the way to go?

Size one should work well. I am 6 foot 215 and use a size one (prob could go either size for me) and it works great for me

I'm 6'3" around 240, I'm guessing I would be more comfortable in a size 2?
Im the same size as you, I ordered a size 2. I wear 36" jeans, but measuring on top of pants, belt, and layers and you quickly get over 38".

I'm doing the side by side comparison. I own a size 1 and I have a size 2 on order.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've really been thinking of doing the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
some food for thought. New tribe is still doing promo pricing on the Kestrel. Also, with the revised shipping options, the one I ordered is a few dollars cheaper than the one I received last September.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The other night my saddle kept falling down
I have a big belly and no butt so i need suspenders lol. I ordered them off amazon. Drives me nuts when pants keep falling down lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4_gcun8_kLGQWJMDxQtFpQ
I just added suspenders to mine. I got the "hold up" brand. I'm very happy with them
49d019360043750d9c953316393ab527.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The other night my saddle kept falling down
I have a big belly and no butt so i need suspenders lol. I ordered them off amazon. Drives me nuts when pants keep falling down lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4_gcun8_kLGQWJMDxQtFpQ

And this is the reason I sold my kestrel and stuck with my Trophyline! Love having the suspenders and actually need them. I’m like you, belly and no ass. It all just falls right off without suspenders. Never mind once I added pouches. TL to the grave for this guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back