• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kids these days, saddlehunter style

T.Clarke

Vendor Rep
When you get called in for dinner during a practice session.
a1329e502e43b6cc7deeae21492b545b.jpg
b099af2734569eda8bb8a688c2754a83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter (3yo) just looked at me today and said, “Daddy, I’m gonna shoot a deer with you when I get my bow and arrows! And we’re gonna eat it!” MeatEater is also her new favorite show.
Can’t wait to strap her into a saddle up there with me in a few years. Good looking family of predators you got there! Best of luck with your season(s)!

It's awesome that your kids are outdoors and that you sit down for dinner as a family. There isn't enough of both of these things in my opinion. Consistently doing both is a battle my family is constantly fighting.

Tim you are a great dad. Raising them right!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's awesome that your kids are outdoors and that you sit down for dinner as a family. There isn't enough of both of these things in my opinion. Consistently doing both is a battle my family is constantly fighting.

It's work but it's worth it. We have zero gaming systems, no cable and limit their media intake to educational entertainment for the most part, and in very limited doses. We're blessed to live on a nice chunk of family ground that they can run freely on, and they do.

For me the best part is that they are usually outside to greet me when I get home from work and they're excited to do fun stuff with me, like shoot their bows from the saddles. I don't have to pry them away from a screen like a lot of other kids.

That's to funny! Had to get my boys TL ambush last night so my 3 little ones would let me use my own! Does put a spark in your eye thought!

Back