• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

KIFARU GRAB-IT 2 WITH LASH KIT on Camofire.

Saw these pouches on Camofire. I was thinking about the large belt pouch for rappel rope. It has two way zipper top. May be an option over the fleece pouch. I love the silence of fleece....was curious if anyone had use these pouches. The cordura would hold up well, but could be noisy....

Saw these pouches on Camofire. I was thinking about the large belt pouch for rappel rope. It has two way zipper top. May be an option over the fleece pouch. I love the silence of fleece....was curious if anyone had use these pouches. The cordura would hold up well, but could be noisy....
Most of MOLLE/nylon gear is from Kifaru. I use an X-ray to pack in my sticks and stuff and will be attaching a Predator pack to the outside of it to carry in my platform if USPS gets their crap together and delivers it.

You know it’s going to be louder than fleece so I don’t even have to bring that up. The zippers will also be louder because their stuff is built with BIG heavy duty zippers, but I’ve never found it to be noisy to the point it would blow deer out of an area, especially if you take it slow and don’t rip the zippers open.

Wish they had the orange one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Kifaru bags, the cordura is a little noisy but it is pretty much indestructible

Back