• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kifaru Tactical Frame and Stryker XL

bloodsoakedberber

I mentioned this in another WTB ad and got a few messages so I figured I'll just post it up.
I have a brand new multicam stryker XL and Tactical Duplex Frame in ranger green (generation before the Newplex SS)

Specs on the frame from my order are:
Tactical Platform Frame And Suspension (1" Duplex SS)
  • Shoulder Strap/Belt Color:
    Ranger Green
  • Stay Options:
    Curved Composite Stays
  • Frame Length:
    26"
  • Belt Size:
    Small Duplex Belt (31” - 34”)

Since I know I'm not going to use this thing anytime soon I would sell my brand new setup for $675 if someone is interested. If not I'll continue looking at it and imagining what I might do with it sometime in the future (lol).

Payment through paypal friends and family, I will add some pictures to this thread after work tonight.

Last edited:
Free Bump. Really like mine I can haul my .75 and 4 minis in it. Picked it up here a couple of weeks ago

Back